Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Day Of The Year, Shine Bright Like A Diamond

It is the last day of the year! and I am preparing to Shine Bright like a Diamond. Today is the day when most people reflect about the end of the year and evaluate if they have accomplished everything they wanted for 2012.  I am a big goals list person and I always have all types of goals that I set for myself, my personal style blog being one of them. I have accomplished 80% of my goals for 2012. I want to share a tip which most probably already knows. Everything you want to accomplish for the year 2013 is to write what you want down on paper and look at it often to remind yourself. If this is not something that you’re not already doing you will be amaze by the activity. It has been two months and six days since I enter the fashion blogging world and it has been a ton of fun and very rewarding. I have connected with some awesome, fabulous and inspiring bloggers. I have viewed some gorgeous look books from top of the line to simple everyday styles. I am looking forward to see what 2013 will bring. Loving the line from Rihanna's number one song let's all prepare for 2013 to Shine Bright Like A Diamond. Check out these books on goals : BOOK 1  BOOK 2  BOOK 3  Article success in Fashion                                       
 Happy New Year to all.    










12 comments:

  1. "Shine bright like a diamond" I like that !!!

    Happy New Year!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for 2013.....and 100% goal achievement for 2013....will definitely write down my goals and track them....Blessing abundantly....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Love your advice:)
    Kashara | UndiscoveredWorth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you.
    New year, New beginning.
    keep it up
    Happy New year Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this récap ^^
    Happy new year

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a natural thing for you to shine like a diamond, you're a shooting star I see giving me ecstasy whenever I read your blog ; )!

    Wishing you a wonderful 2013!

    Amberissa x

    Ps: LOVE the outfit on the 1st and 7th photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year doll and I love those heels they're fierce.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy New year,love the outfits
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! I can't wait to see you in the green suit!

    Althea xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please tell me how I can get your outfit in the second to last photo. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)