Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Fun Day

I had a fun day today. I was invited up to sing a song with "The Rat Pack"  they used to be a group from  the 1940's. Three of the most memorable singers was Sammy David Jr. Frank Sinatra, and Dean Martin  Like most timeless artists you will always find impersonators who puts on some very entertaining shows. I was invited up to sing a song with this Frank because he liked my hat. I had a blast, I was wearing my favorite shoes and my favorite hat. I was super happy that someone took these shot while I was on stage.





Follow Me 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I love your fedora, so perfect for the rat pack! I love hats they always make me a feel just a little bit cooler :)

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, sounds like a blast singing oldies. They should let you into the group!

    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)