Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me

It was my birthday on September 7, Yeah happy birthday to me!!. It was a fun and special day. I especially enjoy the well wishes from my friends and family. I received a ton of texts, phone calls and alerts from my social media friends. I felt really blessed and special. I went shopping, ate, and dance the night away. I wore this dress because I love maxi dresses and my favorite colors black and white. What do you look forward to on your birthday?



Dress old similar :HERE

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! You looked absolutely fabulous :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B day, you loo great as always! Coocoo4coco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww; happy birthday in arrears. This was such a fun post highlighting your day. The maxi dress is lovely.

    My birthday is coming up next month and I'm looking forward to it with a thankful heart as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)