Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Making Room For New Stuff

We are heavy into the holiday season and tis the season for parties and more parties.One of my goals for the new year is to keep up with my blogging. I have decided to join the business of selling some of my clothes. I came across a website call POSHMARK you can sell and swap your stuff. I sold my first item yesterday. My Vince Camuto pee toe ankle shoes. I am modeling them for the last time. I practically gave them away for the low price of $25 buck. It's very rewarding being paid for items. It's a great way to make room for new stuff. Check out my closet on Poshmark sweet with envy. I hope everyone have a fabulous holiday.








3 comments:

  1. Awwww, fabulous ^_^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea. Cute outfit and lovely hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first sale! That's a fun platform.

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for stopping by :)