Sunday, April 8, 2018

FASHION NOVA HAUL

Hello beautiful people. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and a better tomorrow. I did some online shopping on an Online store called Fashion Nova for the first time. I think they have been spamming me because every time I turn on my computer they pop up in my social media feed LOL. They utilized a lot of celebrities to market on Instagram. I bought a few things and I must say their clothes are very reasonable price and the quality is decent. My favorite item was the jeans that I bought it fits really well and I didn't have the issues of the gap, I always get in the back of my jeans. I did a youtube post about the haul. Make sure to check it out. have you heard of Fashion Nova Before?


CHECK OUT MY LATEST YOUTUBE UPLOAD: CLICK THIS LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for stopping by :)